short video JVM sim rcf monitor.....

Hey Javilynch,
Great playing man. I dig your style bro. I've just ordered 2 1x12 Port City Cabs and going to load them with the EVM 12L classics. I see that you have played cabs with the EVM 12L's and was wondering what your take on that kind of setup is? Thanks for your input.

Cheers,

ken

Hey Javilynch,
Great playing man. I dig your style bro. I've just ordered 2 1x12 Port City Cabs and going to load them with the EVM 12L classics. I see that you have played cabs with the EVM 12L's and was wondering what your take on that kind of setup is? Thanks for your input.

Cheers,

ken

Great speakers for the Axe Fx, really the best guitar speaker that i try, in my opinion!

HI MY FRIENDS!

Here are the patches!

i

These patches aren't working here too. I'm getting a Encryption Error when trying to unzip the file? Can someone who got these patches to work post them? I think the patches came from a Mac/OS system? Thank You! Javilynch for your work, I can't wait to give the presets a go!

Hi!

Patches reloaded!

Remove wha or bypass.(is attatched with cc)

Output 1 to the foh

Output 2 to Rcf monitor.

There are two versions of the jvm patch, one is with a parametric eq, just to sound like a traditional guitar cab, but is unnecessary if you use the global eq in Output 2.

I prefer tweak the goblal eq according to the place / venue where i`m playing.

cheers!

Attachments

• FAS WRECK.syx
    12 bytes · Views: 64
  • JVM.syx
    6.4 KB · Views: 71
  • JVMFXLOOP.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 60
  • LEGACY.syx
    6.4 KB · Views: 64
Hi!

Patches reloaded!

Output 1 to the foh

Output 2 to Rcf monitor.

There are two versions of the jvm patch, one is with a parametric eq, just to sound like a traditional guitar cab, but is unnecessary if you use the global eq in Output 2.

cheers!

Great stuff Javilynch! Thanks for doing this, I heard a "Wicked Games" tone patch on one of your Youtube Vid's that sounded killer. Do you still have that one?

Hey Javi,

Wow.. great playing, mate. I just got to check out all your clips. Props! :)

Also, thank you for the presets! But besides the JVMLOOP, Axe-Edit cannot see the files. I can see that file sizes are little bit off on these presets.

Again, bravo!

Got my RCF 10 yesterday. Out of the box the clean sounds are great. The distortions need some tweaking.

No use the filter (in the rcf) , and "cut" the low end if is necesary, up the mids (just a few) for more cab like sound

see the eq in my jvm patch.

Cheers

Hi!

Patches reloaded!

Output 1 to the foh

Output 2 to Rcf monitor.

cheers!

Hi
Still can't use this. An error appears saying wrong asset type for current model config
What is that? Does this mean that the patches are not for axe fx 2?

Back
Top Bottom