short video JVM sim rcf monitor.....

Hi!

I've tried many monitors, I never liked any. I've used a Egnater tube power amp and 2 - 2x12 cabinets with evm12 that I love, but this monitor is amazing!!!!!

definatley +1 on the great playing :) I've been tempted by the rcf but I'm going to see what happens when the atomic clr's hit?

Makes me excited about my incoming RCF...hopefully they remembered to pack some chops like those in the box....great vid. :D

Killer...Playing & Tones!!!

Hi javilynch,

So I checked out your link here of your Strat througfh the Brit (Marshall) JVM model, and I gotta tell you, EXCELLENT all-around job man!

You really did a great job of showing the Axe-FX II's (and more specifically here, the Brit JVM model's) dynamic-sensitivity by rolling your volume-knob while playing from clean Texas-Blues (a la Stevie Ray Vaughan) to more rocking (but NOT "over-gainy" - you were still clear and articulate) neo-classical shred (a la Yngwie Malmsteen or George Bellas!) In fact, as much as I dug your tones here, I was atleast equally impressed with your outstanding playing too! Not too many guitarists bring BOTH the Texas-Blues/Rock AND the Neo-Classical Shred!

BTW, I also checked out a bunch of your other YouTube/Axe-FX II videos (Legacy model, Mesa Recto/Red-Channel, etc.) Great stuff!

Bill

Back
Top Bottom