Short Quantum 1.01 demo (new/updated presets)

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
I didn't record a proper video for my Quantum 1.0 presets, here's a short one for the 1.01 update :

I tried to keep that one short, for a change
wink.gif

The thread for my Quantum presets is here : http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-preset-exchange/104721-fremen-quantum-1-0-presets.html

Enjoy !

Thibault, your playing is scary awesome!!! I wish you would do at least three more videos to showcase more of your excellent presets! I am proud to be a contributing member for these presets. You have done massive tweaking to get these and the complexity and detail come out, especially with the Quantum firmware!

Tucana is a beast. I want one.

Yes Thibault your Tucana preset ist "The Hammer" could easily get my main preset now - absolutly great your vid too - the whammy presets - I still can't believe it how you:eagerness: get the axe to sound so great - well done

Those listed in the blog - basically, all presets using the MKIIC+ in bank A (except those at the end of bank, like atmosynth, Touching tongues etc)

Here's a little insight of how I make my custom IR mixes :

Here it was really quick as all the mics sounding the best for me were the brighter ones, but I rarely spend more than 20/30 minutes on any given cab

I asked in your other thread but I'll ask here too. What guitar/pickups are you using in the preset video? Sounds amazing!

answered in the other thread ! Wish I had another Ibanez but with a DiMarzio The Breed in bridge, I love its thickness

Wow! Mr. thibualt - the routing-chief and Master of great sounding Presets :) Great :) Congrats! Also love your CL3-mixing video! Very nice demonstration of efficient mixing own custom Mix-IRs!

In addition to sounding great, those actually look like they would be a lot of fun to play! Gonna have to check these out. :)

Back
Top Bottom