Short Blues Noodle Clip featuring Bassguy 65 and ODS100

Beautifully played, excellent tone!!!
Tweak those advanced parameters to get more "holy shitballs" :lol

http://www.pacocasanovas.ch/flashyslow.mp3 (playing is not so "holy shitballs", it's 1:00AM and I'm tired.....but for the sake of all fender discussions regarding V10, this is my contribution)

Guitar is a semi-hollow Gibson ES-347 with 012-058 flatwound strings (©1980) with the original all mighty high power dirty fingers PUs - no ugly distortion on the clean sound, even when picking hard - gain was around 11 o clock....

for the bass (it's organ bass - you need to hear it on proper monitors to get the full low end .....)

I love V10! :) Well done FAS....

Cheers
Paco

I thoroughly enjoyed every nuance of your tone and your playing, Paco, thanks for posting!

Hans

Tweak those advanced parameters to get more "holy shitballs" :lol

http://www.pacocasanovas.ch/flashyslow.mp3 (playing is not so "holy shitballs", it's 1:00AM and I'm tired.....but for the sake of all fender discussions regarding V10, this is my contribution)

Guitar is a semi-hollow Gibson ES-347 with 012-058 flatwound strings (©1980) with the original all mighty high power dirty fingers PUs - no ugly distortion on the clean sound, even when picking hard - gain was around 11 o clock....

for the bass (it's organ bass - you need to hear it on proper monitors to get the full low end .....)

I love V10! :) Well done FAS....

Cheers
Paco

Wow!!! Maybe I can sell my Red Plate after all. Can you educate us earthlings on your advanced parameter tweaks or post the patches for us to study?

*wow* ...holy shitballs! :)lol)

Much thanks for all your comments - I'm speechless

Sure, I'll post both patches within the next hour - here! :)

Love and Peace!
Paco

Last edited:
Man that was tasty... perfect for after lunch with my coffee before I get back to work. Except I'd like to go home and plug in now..

The tone and playing were fabulous. Tone made me think it was 2AM in some smokey Texas bar. Great clean Fender sound.

The drums almost drove me nuts though;-) Oh well...can't have everything.

Paco, Respekt und Anerkennung! Du bist der erste, der es bei den vielen im Netz kreisenden AxeFx Soundsamples geschafft hat, dass ich mir ein jazzig angehauchtes Blues-Stück auch mal zu Ende angehört habe! Schöne Phrasierung und Dynamik. Ich vermute mal eine freie Improvisation, oder? Kündige deinen Job, gehe in die Staaten und arbeite bei Cliff für uns :D

Frizze :)

Clip Hosted on Soundcloud after Bandwidth Exceeded

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.pacocasanovas.ch Port 80

:( I need a better web-hosting company

Clip is now hosted on Soundcloud! -> https://soundcloud.com/pacocasanovas/flashyslow

Thank you so much Paco! Your music and tone are sublime. I hope you post more of your exquisite playing using different amp models. Your playing would really showcase V10 very well.

Back
Top Bottom