• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Short Blues Noodle Clip featuring Bassguy 65 and ODS100

Patzag

Fractal Fanatic
Allright Paco.
I listened to this about 5 or 6 times! Absolutely fantastic tone and feel. I'm happy you think your playing sucked on this! That's really funny!
It rehabbed the 65 Bassman for me and I dialed it in for the fist time since V10. wow! Definitely a goto Blues patch now.
Thanks!

jeppekristoffer

Forum Addict
Hi all - late but anyway, much thanks for all your comments!

Greetings
Paco
Hi, I have e to ask this. For a while I've been trying to get a semi hollow tone with my non semi hollow guitar with only semi luck! Anyway is there a possibility that you have the guitar-only tracks for your song? I would like to try a tone match and since we have the exact same amp, settings, cab etc etc I can figure out what frequencies are typical to a semi hollow guitar.
Thanks anyway!

fox5150

Inspired
I missed this first time round Paco. Stunning tone and equally good playing. Thanks for sharing the patch too, much appreciated.

Top Bottom