• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Short Blues Noodle Clip featuring Bassguy 65 and ODS100

PacoCasanovas

Fractal Fanatic
Tweak those advanced parameters to get more "holy shitballs" :lol

http://www.pacocasanovas.ch/flashyslow.mp3
EDIT: Now on Soundcloud -> https://soundcloud.com/pacocasanovas/flashyslow (my webserver is down, bandwith overload)
(playing is not so "holy shitballs", it's 1:00AM and I'm tired.....but for the sake of all fender discussions regarding V10, this is my contribution)

Guitar is a semi-hollow Gibson ES-347 with 012-058 flatwound strings (©1980) with the original all mighty high power dirty fingers PUs - no ugly distortion on the clean sound, even when picking hard - gain was around 11 o clock....

for the bass (it's organ bass - you need to hear it on proper monitors to get the full low end .....)

I love V10! :) Well done FAS....

Cheers
Paco

Last edited:

fatandugly

Veteran
Damn, that was sweeeeeet and I totally loved it. I would definitely put that the holy shitballs, slow blues category. That clean Fender tone was on the money too. I could listen to you play all day.

cobbler

Fractal Fanatic
I knew the fender lovers were going to love FW10. Spectacular tone and playing!!!! Holier than holy shitballs IMHO!!!!!!

jeppekristoffer

Forum Addict
That is what its all about. If I were a recording engineer I would have been damn proud if I had captured that moment in such a high quality recording!

This is the first time I ask this since I started visiting this forum.

Can I have this/these presets please? I got to see how its set up.

Kindly regards!

Top Bottom