AFIII Shiver Lead Amp (Axe-Fx III)

Steely Dandyp13.

yes, it was the outdo of Peg, the solo in the middle had to be as the original recording, but for the outro I wanted to do my own thing...really like the Shiver Lead and the Shiver clean, never really used anything else 😳

sounds great! would also love to have a rundown of how you are using your Wing as your studio setup! Will be going to this soon...

sounds great! would also love to have a rundown of how you are using your Wing as your studio setup! Will be going to this soon...

it’s an amazing desk, even though it has full DAW capabilities, I don’t use it, I have it connected to the computer (I use Cubase pro) via the USB so it’s 48in/48 out. I have it set to 4 in (2 from my Axe, 1 for vocal mic, 1 mono input for bass etc) and 48 out. So each track of Cubase goes into a separate chan of the wing. I use the eq, comps and effects in the wing, and also have the luxury of using eq, effects from Cubase also should I need to. 😎.. and the luxury of having each channel to be whatever you want it to be is just mind blowing.

B11A86BF-1834-41E6-898C-9FCD1F07EC02.jpeg

it’s an amazing desk, even though it has full DAW capabilities, I don’t use it, I have it connected to the computer (I use Cubase pro) via the USB so it’s 48in/48 out. I have it set to 4 in (2 from my Axe, 1 for vocal mic, 1 mono input for bass etc) and 48 out. So each track of Cubase goes into a separate chan of the wing. I use the eq, comps and effects in the wing, and also have the luxury of using eq, effects from Cubase also should I need to. 😎.. and the luxury of having each channel to be whatever you want it to be is just mind blowing.

View attachment 76677
looks great! sounds great!! thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom