Several new recordings, Toto, Avenged Sevenfold and Van Halen

MattBowman

FAS Social Media Advocate
Soundcloud won't let me upload these so I found a new site for that! Van Halen patches I got from Danny here on the forum, I tweaked some Steve Lukather patch I found (not sure if it was here or Axechange) and the Avenged patches are my own with tone matches. Toto and Avenged Sevenfold were recorded with Axe FXII and my trusty Suhr Modern, Van Halen was my AX8 and Suhr Modern. All guitars are me, and the backing tracks I got from youtube. Let me know what you think!

Ain't Talkin Bout Love-
Rosanna-
Bat Country-

Last edited:
Nice ! I'd especially be interested in the 'tweaks' to the Toto patch ? That sounded 'spot on' !
Used scene 1 on Lukather Soldano for the clean sound, and used the Rosanna rhythm and lead preset scenes 5 and 6 for rhythm and lead respectively. I'll include a screen shot of the cab i was using too

Attachments

• Lukather Soldano X88R.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Rosanna rhythm and lead.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 1.33.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 1.33.51 PM.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 53
Very very good, can you post your preset from Van Halen? I’ve also a very good preset from Van Halen. Maybe we can exchange.
I'll try the Toto preset.

Last edited:
Very very good, can you post your preset from Van Halen? I’ve also a very good preset from Van Halen. Maybe we can exchange.
I'll try the Toto preset.

Thanks man, It was the Danny Danzi Van Halen patch from here on the forum, just search for that as I made this post 2 years ago haha. I’m traveling right now so won’t be able to upload anything for awhile

Soundcloud won't let me upload these so I found a new site for that! Van Halen patches I got from Danny here on the forum, I tweaked some Steve Lukather patch I found (not sure if it was here or Axechange) and the Avenged patches are my own with tone matches. Toto and Avenged Sevenfold were recorded with Axe FXII and my trusty Suhr Modern, Van Halen was my AX8 and Suhr Modern. All guitars are me, and the backing tracks I got from youtube. Let me know what you think!

Ain't Talkin Bout Love-
Rosanna-
Bat Country-
Great Work!

Back
Top Bottom