setup output1 balanced/unbalanced stereo

pierre.pan

Hi everybody,
here is the setup that i want to have for my next shows (i already have all the stuff). So a stereo configuration, but how to setup output 1 to have the same sound and gain on the balanced and on the unbalanced ?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Pierreaxe fx stereo setup.jpg

but how to setup output 1 to have the same sound and gain on the balanced and on the unbalanced ?
have you tried this already and are not getting the same sound and gain on the XLR vs 1/4" outputs? or is this all theoretical and you haven't tried it yet?

the same sound definitely comes out of the XLR vs the 1/4" in my experience. i can go between them both and hear no difference at all. as far as level coming out, i don't remember if there was a different level. but that's pure signal. you can just adjust the next piece of gear as needed.

have you tried this already and are not getting the same sound and gain on the XLR vs 1/4" outputs? or is this all theoretical and you haven't tried it yet?

the same sound definitely comes out of the XLR vs the 1/4" in my experience. i can go between them both and hear no difference at all. as far as level coming out, i don't remember if there was a different level. but that's pure signal. you can just adjust the next piece of gear as needed.
Hi Chris,
I have tried this setup , and tried with only the left and right jack output1 to the two wedges, very low gain, ...

Back
Top Bottom