Setting up SP25 with FC-12/AXE FX III

sidsin

Inspired
I am sure this has been covered before, so apologies for the repeated question.

I would use it only to switch between volume and wah.

Any ideas how to set it up?

Last edited:
Mission Aero expression pedal. Expression output via TRS cable to a pedal input on the FC. Switch output via TS or TRS cable to a switch input on the FC. Default settings of Continuous for the Pedal and Follow Hardware for the switch should be fine. Don't forget to calibrate the pedal.

To switch between volume and wah, put both blocks in your preset and assign that pedal input to the wah control parameter in the Wah block and the Volume parameter of the vol/pan block. Assign the switch input to the bypass parameter of both blocks as well, but on one of the modifiers for the bypass (doesn't matter which one) swap the start and end values (start=100 and end=0). That will make the switch toggle one of them on and the other off at the same time.

Mission Aero expression pedal. Expression output via TRS cable to a pedal input on the FC. Switch output via TS or TRS cable to a switch input on the FC. Default settings of Continuous for the Pedal and Follow Hardware for the switch should be fine. Don't forget to calibrate the pedal.

To switch between volume and wah, put both blocks in your preset and assign that pedal input to the wah control parameter in the Wah block and the Volume parameter of the vol/pan block. Assign the switch input to the bypass parameter of both blocks as well, but on one of the modifiers for the bypass (doesn't matter which one) swap the start and end values (start=100 and end=0). That will make the switch toggle one of them on and the other off at the same time.
Thank you, Sir! Will try it out tomorrow when I receive my FX III MKII

Be aware that this means you must always raise your volume the max (pedal) setting to engage the wah.
At least till now, for all the songs we perform live, I always have the volume pedal all the way up and then change it for wah from there.

Not too technical yet :p

Back
Top Bottom