Setting up MFC and misson

I have an MFC and 2 Mission pedals. One Mission pedal has the on/off button. I want to set up my MFC like this: I want all 3 rows to be presets. Then I want to be able to press the "reveal" button and have all of the IA's (set up like a pedalboard). On this pedalboard I want all of the looper buttons, wah, whammy,delays, verbs, boost, overdrives, chorus, etc. I want the same pedalboard to be there under each preset and I want one pedal to always be volume and one pedal to control wah, whammy, effect depth, or whatever I choose under that preset. I guess if that particular preset doesn't use the specific effects I want on the pedalboard then I'm screwed, right? Is there some close way I can get this type of setup or very similar? Can someone give me detailed instructions on what to do? Is there a way to globally set up the pedals and have that same setup under multiple presets?

I want to set up my MFC like this
Read MFC Manual Page 10-12

I want all 3 rows to be presets.
Read MFC Manual Page 15

Then I want to be able to press the "reveal" button and have all of the IA's (set up like a pedalboard).
Read MFC Manual Page 27

On this pedalboard I want all of the looper buttons, wah, whammy,delays, verbs, boost, overdrives, chorus, etc.
Read MFC Manual Page 19-20

I want the same pedalboard to be there under each preset and I want one pedal to always be volume and one pedal to control wah, whammy, effect depth, or whatever I choose under that preset.
The IA switches (in Axe mode that you set in the first step) work that way. The Pedals will control a modifier called External1 and External2. Depending on how you setup the preset and blocks, External1 can always be assigned to the volume block and External2 can be assigned to wah or whatever parameter for individual presets.

For setting up the pedals, look for the appropriate topic here:
Yeks MFC-101 How-Tos page - Fractal Audio Systems Wiki

Read MFC Manual Page 10-12

Read MFC Manual Page 15

Read MFC Manual Page 27

Read MFC Manual Page 19-20

The IA switches (in Axe mode that you set in the first step) work that way. The Pedals will control a modifier called External1 and External2. Depending on how you setup the preset and blocks, External1 can always be assigned to the volume block and External2 can be assigned to wah or whatever parameter for individual presets.

For setting up the pedals, look for the appropriate topic here:
Yeks MFC-101 How-Tos page - Fractal Audio Systems Wiki
I see I need to spend more time with my nose in the book. :). I really appreciate you. You have helped me a few times here on the forum.

No prob. Honestly many of the answers are already in the manuals and anyone retyping it here is pointless.

Many of your questions tend to be broad and already covered almost step by step in the manual, so definitely RTFM first :) then come here with specifics.

Back
Top Bottom