Setting up Foot switches

regardless of the OP video, you don't need to use the Per Preset layout specifically to use an Override. if you're looking for a "blank looking" layout to use, sure Layout 6 default looks blank though their really Per Preset Placeholders.

unix-guy was just clarifying that Overrides don't need to be used on the default Layout 6 to work.
I have no idea how this helps the OP.

Yes.

He doesn't need to use the Per Preset layout to use per preset overrides.

The Per Preset layout is for per preset placeholders, not overrides.
Soooo, when you create a placeholder you have to select per preset on the editor and build it, correct? Then select that per preset override on whatever layout you’re using.
maybe my wording wasn’t exact but I think I got my point across. BTW, have you tried to help the OP or just tell me I’m wrong again?

Soooo, when you create a placeholder you have to select per preset on the editor and build it, correct? Then select that per preset override on whatever layout you’re using.
maybe my wording wasn’t exact but I think I got my point across. BTW, have you tried to help the OP or just tell me I’m wrong again?
I'm helping the OP to understand that he doesn't need to use the Per Preset layout, and if he does he doesn't need to use a per preset override.

Being that he wasn't initially aware that the layouts are global, I'm making an educated guess that he also doesn't know that.

I'm helping the OP to understand that he doesn't need to use the Per Preset layout, and if he does he doesn't need to use a per preset override.

Being that he wasn't initially aware that the layouts are global, I'm making an educated guess that he also doesn't know that.
I used the term layout incorrectly. What I meant was to select per preset in the editor. I edited my post.

Back
Top Bottom