Setting threshold for Pitch (and Delay) block?

Bodde

Fractal Fanatic
I am working on an idea for a new piece.
This piece has a intelligent pitch shifter with two voices each with it's own delay in the pitch block and then going to a dual delay. Producing a rhythmic pitch delay sequence. Nice sound in itself. But now I want to add some bass notes at the same time that don't have any pitch shifting or delay. Otherwise it will get too blurry. So for example tapping the high notes with the right hand and bass notes with left hand.

I know it is possible to set the threshold for the pitch. But I forgot how. Do I have to set it separate for both voices in the pitch block?
And can I also set a threshold for the delay?
Do you think it is possible what I want?

No, unless the RH and LH never play simultaneously.

That will be hard. I thought you could set up the pitch block with modifiers so that it didn't respond to low notes? Or does that only work for single note lines?

That will be hard. I thought you could set up the pitch block with modifiers so that it didn't respond to low notes?
It doesn’t “filter out” low notes. you can use the Pitch modifier to tell it at what threshold to turn on, but if you play both low and high notes at the same time, it won’t work.

It doesn’t “filter out” low notes. you can use the Pitch modifier to tell it at what threshold to turn on, but if you play both low and high notes at the same time, it won’t work.

Ok thanks. I guess for what I want I need a hexaphonic pickup and guitar synth engine? I was afraid of that. :)

Maybe use a crossover before the delays with low frequencies bypassing the delay. Low notes contain high frequency content so it might not work but worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom