Setting effect to exact BPM

Not sure if I understand your question/problem. But isn´t it an parameter there in that block to adjust regarding that: aka tempo division?
If not, perhaps it uses an LFO driving the "rhythm oscillation" (whatever that means, never heard that description before). Same applies there: tempo division.
You´ll just have to decide if it should run from preset tempo or global tempo.

/Mike

You have two ways: you can calculate the exact oscillation time period in milliseconds or you can set the tempo (on the tempo page) local to the preset.

you'll soon be asking how to START the oscillation at a certain time/point...

I know you're probably kidding, but you're right. I do want it to start on a certain point. It's actually preset 134, "detuned wah". I'll mess around with it and see if I can get it to do what I want.

Check me out though. A month and a half ago I was ready to sell it because it was complicated. Thanks to a little tough love, advice, encouragement, from this forum, and your videos, and here I am asking about rhythm patterns.

The auto wah runs out of global tempo after a while... Don't know if this has been addressed in FW7 though.

:) I wasn't kidding! That's the next logical question/problem we all have. Like having a tremolo effect start when you play the note for a rage against the machine song.

Your doing good dude! Glad you are still going.

This is all about modifiers.
Add a wah block. Select/highlight the control parameter and press enter.
Assign the source controller to LFO1A. Press the Control button.
Set the LFO1's tempo to assign it to 1/4 or 1/8 or w/e you like. This
lets you use the tap tempo to control the wah. I made a template HERE.
Or set the LFO1's rate manually, or assign it its own modifier (redundant).
The same applies for the sequencer, adsr, or the envelop as far as assigning
modifiers goes.
Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom