Implemented Set View #1 as default

Layout Links are used to accomplish this. I have each preset switch linked to a specific layout, either to my effects or scenes layout. If you want layout #1 to load whenever you change presets, use the Layout Link set to Layout 1 on one switch then copy and paste the switch to your other preset switches.

Layout Links are used to accomplish this. I have each preset switch linked to a specific layout, either to my effects or scenes layout. If you want layout #1 to load whenever you change presets, use the Layout Link set to Layout 1 on one switch then copy and paste the switch to your other preset switches.
Hi, maybe i did not express myself right.
I use a layoute created by me. If in the preset 1 i use view 1 and 2, i want that when i change to preset 2 it opens in view 1.

Hi, maybe i did not express myself right.
I use a layoute created by me. If in the preset 1 i use view 1 and 2, i want that when i change to preset 2 it opens in view 1.
I use layouts I've created as well, you can still use Layout Links to do what you're asking. In the FC Controllers menu, select the footswitch used for preset 2, attach the Layout Link to the layout number you want and assign the View to "View 1". This can be with every preset switch, you can link all of them to the same layout and view or different layouts and views on a per switch basis.
1597695477395.png
1597695658798.png

Back
Top Bottom