Closed Setlists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or some clever way to manage and organize presets. Just having one big bunch of 512 isn’t super convenient.
are you pulling from all 512 presets?

if not, moving presets around so the ones you use are closer together is the general workflow. this makes jumping around to different banks easier as you aren't going all over the place.

are you pulling from all 512 presets?

if not, moving presets around so the ones you use are closer together is the general workflow. this makes jumping around to different banks easier as you aren't going all over the place.
Yeah, of course I have them grouped together. But set lists would just make it more convenient.

I think it would be great if FM3 Edit (or Axe Edit III, too) had a scratch pad to organize setlists based off the presets in your Axe/FM3 which could then be saved. You could load up all the presets you're going to use for the gig, then save them to a particular range of presets. If there're 20 of them, and you start at Preset 500, then it would wrap around to 010 or whatever.

Should be a simple batch command, right? The process essentially copies/pastes each chosen preset to the location in the "setlist", being mindful to not overwrite presets FROM the setlist.

In other words, it wouldn't be "setlists" per se, but it would effectively create the set in the 400s or 500s or wherever you designate and you could just use bank/preset switches to move between songs. You wouldn't have to necessarily have a whole new "Setlist" function in the Axe itself.

I very much like this idea. It would tie in perfectly with my pre-gig workflow organizing songs on my iPad in OnSong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom