Set list - when is that coming and why is it buried in the FC forum?

When is it coming? Only Fractal knows. The reason we don’t have it yet is the same as the reason for every other Wish List item that we don’t have yet: there have been other priorities.

Why is it buried in the FC forum? Dunno. What do you mean by “buried?”

This needs a bump. @FractalAudio has done wonders with the latest firmware and awesome new algorithms, but with all that a needed (and honestly, promised) feature has gone ignored. I'm gigging every weekend again (finally - heck, I'm doing two shows today) and having the set list feature would be a godsend,

Please - can we up the priority on this? 🙏

Thanks!

the entitlement....
Entitled to my opinion for sure...set list was a foundational live element on all previous axe units until this one. Been on the wish list since day one and has been stated to be implemented by admin and yet not added. Edited original post to be less direct.

I'd also like a jumpered DC30 but....

Well, no one has really been playing live for a long time, so while the pressure was off we worked on... other things (which I hope you're all enjoying?) It'll be back on the workbench, I predict in time for major touring to kick off again.

Well, no one has really been playing live for a long time, so while the pressure was off we worked on... other things (which I hope you're all enjoying?) It'll be back on the workbench, I predict in time for major touring to kick off again.
Indeed, in the meantime you all did such fantastic work on … other things …
I really enjoy it.
Every single day.

And now … setlists on the workbench … oh my …

Thanks so much for your kind words, Matt, you give me hope again that one fine day I will be smiling so happily …..

Actually, in the Midwest, I was live gigging (limited audience size) as well as doing virtual shows weekly last year. I now have a full weekend schedule through to 2022. Anything you can do would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom