Set List in FM3

john.mason

I'm a new FM3 owner and am creating a setlist for my band. I can make the set list, but when I scroll through the songs on the unit, the song titles don't match up with the presets I created in the setlist screen. For example, I scroll to song 3 in the set list and the tone for song 2 plays. Is there a setting I'm missing? Let me know your thoughts.

John

It’d help if you told us more, and gave better examples.

Create a simple example with four songs with sections and an associated Setlist. Point the songs to the first four factory presets. Export the song list and set list and attach them to your post so we can look at them.

I'll send along a photo this weekend. I was clicking around last night and found at the bottom of the button edit page a spot to change the song to "current". That solved the problem of song title not matching the preset. I'm still having trouble navigating the set list when I have more than 2 scenes in a song. I'm interested in your feedback on my set up - I'll send some examples soon. Lastly, how do you point the songs to the first four factory presets? Again, I've had the FM3 for about 2 weeks, still learning the basics.

I'll send along a photo this weekend. I was clicking around last night and found at the bottom of the button edit page a spot to change the song to "current". That solved the problem of song title not matching the preset. I'm still having trouble navigating the set list when I have more than 2 scenes in a song. I'm interested in your feedback on my set up - I'll send some examples soon. Lastly, how do you point the songs to the first four factory presets? Again, I've had the FM3 for about 2 weeks, still learning the basics.
I’d recommend reading the Setlist manual. It covers everything.

The editor is easier to use than the front panel, but knowing how it’s done from the front panel is always a good idea. Once you’ve done it there then using Edit for the same thing will immediately make sense.

Back
Top Bottom