Wish Set a switch to a preset/scene (and back)

GibsonLesPaul

Experienced
Would be great to have the possibility to dedicate a footswitch to a certain preset/scene, so I can always go to my favorite lead sound from anywhere in the AX8 with 1 dedicated switch.
And by pressing again coming back to original preset/scene?

Isn't this kind of possible right now? Setting your favorite preset in the bank you're in and then assigning one of the buttons for the presets number in the bank?
For scenes the same thing.

I have my live presets set up that way but this contains only around 10 presets so it's not that much work to handle this with a few presets.

Isn't this kind of possible right now? Setting your favorite preset in the bank you're in and then assigning one of the buttons for the presets number in the bank?
For scenes the same thing.

I have my live presets set up that way but this contains only around 10 presets so it's not that much work to handle this with a few presets.

Yeah, this is a nice workaround, didn't think of that.
Is there a way to get back to the last used presetscene with one switchpush?

There is a scene 1/2 toggle you can asign to the footswitches. If you lay out your scenes correct you can get close to this

No global way. I just use three or four different presets, on p1 switch 2 might switch to preset 2. Then on preset 2 switch 2 would switch back to preset 1. Using this method I can switch between presets 1-3 using three buttons without having to two-step to get anywhere.

So basically, if you can plan things out or have a small enough set of presets that you use, there are effective workarounds. If you're using a bunch of presets at random and just want to be able to switch to the one tone and back no matter where you're at, then no it might be too difficult to try and arrange.

Back
Top Bottom