Session Band app using Fractal FX

Hugomack

Experienced
I couldn't see that anyone had noted this in the Forum, but this chord looper app uses the Axe FXII for some pretty serious guitar work covering every rock style.

SessionBand - Rock for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch | SessionBand Rock - Volume 1

There are also other genres covered, but I don't know if the Axe is also used there.

Plus there's a nice plug for the Axe in this YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztQNPP5PSKk&feature=youtu.be

This isn't something I'd use, but I'd think it would give the "non-musical songwriter" some terrifyingly good tools.

I have been using this to make jam tracks etc. I usually mute the guitar and use the drum and bass parts. Pretty easy to get going on and more versatile than I originally thought. Good bang for the buck

"There are 15 different classic UK and US Rock and Metal styles included. Every single loop carefully engineered so you can instantly create your own tracks in those styles - from Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones and Chili Peppers through Muse, Foo Fighters and Iron Maiden, all the way to Slipknot, Slayer and Magadeth!"

"Magadeth"

Dave Mustain would lose his mind over that.

"There are 15 different classic UK and US Rock and Metal styles included. Every single loop carefully engineered so you can instantly create your own tracks in those styles - from Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones and Chili Peppers through Muse, Foo Fighters and Iron Maiden, all the way to Slipknot, Slayer and Magadeth!"

"Magadeth"

Dave Mustain would lose his mind over that.

And over "Mustain" ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using this to make jam tracks etc. I usually mute the guitar and use the drum and bass parts. Pretty easy to get going on and more versatile than I originally thought. Good bang for the buck

They only work on an iPad or iPhone?

COuld be a quick way to create backing tracks - but maybe there are better programmes to use (with a Mac quad)? I've only ever used Logic...

Back
Top Bottom