• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Separating FOH & In Ear Mix

cdub

Regular
Is there a way to split a patch so one mix goes to FOH & another mix goes to your in ears? I would like to add some additional reverb & delay to my in ear mix, but don't want it going to the FOH house mix.

If this is possible does anyone have some easy-to-follow instructions on how to make it work?

Thanks!

chris

Legend!
Put an fx loop block in another row, somewhere after amp and cab, but not in the last column. Then add a reverb or whatever before the fx loop. Connect the main row to that reverb block. Out 2 will be the send to you ears.

hillbilly

Inspired
That's what I do. I run the Fx loop pre-cab, delay, and reverb. I set my cab with "air" through stereo delay and 'verb for my ears thru output 1 and run a dry cab with mono delay and no 'verb thru output 2 into a Radial stereo DI for the house. Works great, and I have the global EQs across each set of outputs for per-show tweaks.

Top Bottom