Separate Ways Solo at work

IE7 browser version ....

But thanks for the suggestion !

If you're using IE 7 then that's your answer... It's no longer supported and is not compatible with my current web technologies.

Do yourself a favor and start using Google Chrome or Firefox.

I'll give it a try !

FYI - IE7 has not been supported for many years and most websites are not compatible with it (they may look distorted, misaligned or just bad).

Also, please do yourself a favor don't use IE7 to go to any secure websites like online banking, credit card or bill payment sites. Most banks will not allow you access anyway with IE7, but just in case please don't do it.

Use Chrome or Firefox, whichever will install on your old version of Windows (which also might not be secure). Both are exponentially faster and more secure than what you're using now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
FYI - IE7 has not been supported for many years and most websites are not compatible with it (they may look distorted, misaligned or just bad).

Also, please do yourself a favor don't use IE7 to go to any secure websites like online banking, credit card or bill payment sites. Most banks will not allow you access anyway with IE7, but just in case please don't do it.

Use Chrome or Firefox, whichever will install on your old version of Windows (which also might not be secure). Both are exponentially faster and more secure than what you're using now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

O.K., I went back and double checked .... I'm on Windows 7 ..., not IE 7 ( sorry ) .... I'm actually on IE 11 ....

And they're saying that's the most up to date version.

So, I guess I'm back to square one ?????

For playback speed you need an HTML 5 player.

Go to this URL...

http://www.youtube.com/html5

Click on the "Request the HTML 5 player" button. Click on the youtube logo and enjoy your new speed controls. Chrome, Firefox, and Opera all support more complete HTML 5 features, but the playback speed will work in IE11.

I recommend learning it at 2x instead of .5 though. It will put hair on your chest.

For playback speed you need an HTML 5 player.

Go to this URL...

http://www.youtube.com/html5

Click on the "Request the HTML 5 player" button. Click on the youtube logo and enjoy your new speed controls. Chrome, Firefox, and Opera all support more complete HTML 5 features, but the playback speed will work in IE11.

I recommend learning it at 2x instead of .5 though. It will put hair on your chest.

THAT DID IT !

THANKS Hellbat !

AWESOME Mark Day shredding here I come !

Pickups in your Gibson Lifeson and Axcess

Hi Mark, Can you tell me what pick ups you are using in your Gibson Lifeson and Axcess guitars?

Thanks
Jamie

Hi Mark, Can you tell me what pick ups you are using in your Gibson Lifeson and Axcess guitars?

Thanks
Jamie

I only have the Lifeson Axcess. It has a Duncan Distortion in the bridge and a Gibson 496r in the neck )

Thanks for getting back on track after meaybe the greatest thread hijack in recent memory. Mark you spanked that solo! I have a dream of being able to play that cleanly.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, much appreciated!!

Mark

Back
Top Bottom