Separate Ways Solo at work

One can never go wrong with a Neil Schon solo... unless of course you don't know how to spell his first name, (ala me!). :D

Neal... There !

I'd love to sound like that when I am struggling, bro! Good work, really close all around. If you didn't tell me I would think it was the original.

This solo has always been my nemesis. Hard for me to lighten up on my wide vibrato and that fast part is a nail biter.
Same preset as Hungry
Mark

You ever seen this guy, Mark? He gets into Separate Ways about half way into this video. Amazingly simple when slow, and amazingly astounding when played at speed. WOWZER.

Last edited:
Excellent! I wish I could slow down 00:42 to 00:45 to see what your doing. That is the LONGEST 3 seconds in the whole solo. I just slop through that passage when I get to it.
I love the slides too.
Thanks for your inspiring talents bro, always look at your post and glean something new.

Mark- you never cease to amaze me. Your feel is alway spot on and in this short excerpt, I'm much like stratos, with the segment of 00:42 to 00:45. You totally nailed Neal's little overdrive speed boost, which is what I call it, that he likes to drop in to make it "his". I was truly blown away just how well you pulled that off. You are a machine!

Cheers,

Lee

You can, click the gear and then you can pick a speed.
attachment.php

I dunno ? All I get is AutoPlay On/Off - Subtitles - Playback Quality ....

Playback speed is nowhere to be found ?

Weird - try opening it in Youtube instead of on the forum.

Tried that already ..., didn't help ....

I even logged into my YouTube account to see if there was a settings tab that maybe I had set incorrectly ?

No joy there either ????

Tried that already ..., didn't help ....

I even logged into my YouTube account to see if there was a settings tab that maybe I had set incorrectly ?

No joy there either ????

Not to ask a stupid question, but are you on the mobile version of YouTube or the computer browser? I've noticed that the mobile version does not have this feature but the browser version on my laptop does.

Not to ask a stupid question, but are you on the mobile version of YouTube or the computer browser? I've noticed that the mobile version does not have this feature but the browser version on my laptop does.

IE7 browser version ....

But thanks for the suggestion !

Back
Top Bottom