Separate phones level from output level?

Hi guys,

I'm using AXE II as an USB interface at home recording studio. I was wandering if by any chance there is an option to separate volume on headphones and speakers. I've plugged my active monitors into "Output 1", but when I change volume it changes on headphones and monitors as well. If monitors are plugged into "Output 2" I hear nothing. "Output 2" I've set up to "stereo mode". Would be nice to "mute" monitors as well, when I want go on headphones only. Could you help me, please?

Cheers!

Hi guys,

I'm using AXE II as an USB interface at home recording studio. I was wandering if by any chance there is an option to separate volume on headphones and speakers. I've plugged my active monitors into "Output 1", but when I change volume it changes on headphones and monitors as well. If monitors are plugged into "Output 2" I hear nothing. "Output 2" I've set up to "stereo mode". Would be nice to "mute" monitors as well, when I want go on headphones only. Could you help me, please?

Cheers!

Set OUTPUT 2 to ECHO OUTPUT 1 in the I/O menu oft the Axe. Connect your monitors to out 2. Then you have independent volume controls for the headphones and the monitors.

Thanks Hubertus. Works half way, I can hear guitar with effects, but no signal from computer, while on headphones I can everything including mp3 player, youtube, ect. Could you help a little bit more, please :)

You still won't hear the USB Return signal (USB Out 1 and 2) in Output 2. The USB Return signal is mixed only with output 1 just before the D/A converters. There is no way to re-route that internally. Simplest solution is to use a small mixer with a separate headphone out between the Axe II and your monitors.

Back
Top Bottom