Closed Separate Amp Models for Output 1 and Output 2

Nope. But you can split the signal on the grid, and have one row bypass the amp and cab in the other row and enter the Output 2 block..
Ahh, Ok, this might work out fine then. Would I be able to jump back into the main chain for say a Delay block and then pop back out to Output 2? That's not really necessary but am FM3 curious.

Ahh, Ok, this might work out fine then. Would I be able to jump back into the main chain for say a Delay block and then pop back out to Output 2? That's not really necessary but am FM3 curious.

Nope. Because when you merge the two rows, the signal gets merged too.

A stereo/dual delay could be used like separate mono delays for each signal. Most typical post-amp effects could be used this way except for reverb, which sums left & right to feed the reverb engine.

A stereo/dual delay could be used like separate mono delays for each signal. Most typical post-amp effects could be used this way except for reverb, which sums left & right to feed the reverb engine.
Oh, I'll have to see if I can figure this out later on the unit. Can you do everything on the unit that you can do in FM3 edit? My PC isn't close to my studio and I don't have a laptop.

I left that out because it probably is a bridge too far for a new user.

You can do it all on the unit but it might be a bit complicated until you learn where everything is.

Basically if you take care to make sure one signal is all on Right and the other signal is all on Left you can stereo delays and things and split it back out before the outputs, or use Output1L and Output1R as separate outputs, but it's easy to mess up somewhere and flip or merge the two signals.

You can do it all on the unit but it might be a bit complicated until you learn where everything is.

Basically if you take care to make sure one signal is all on Right and the other signal is all on Left you can stereo delays and things and split it back out before the outputs, or use Output1L and Output1R as separate outputs, but it's easy to mess up somewhere and flip or merge the two signals.
This makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom