Sennheiser XSW-D, Thoughts?

brianv4

Fractal Fanatic
I'm trying to cut my rack from 6 to 4 spaces. Contemplating ditching my D1 systems for the XSW-D. Anyone have experience with these?

I have 2 sets that I use at the same time for a dual output guitar.

No complaints yet. No dropouts at all. Time will tell. Definitely enjoy not having another rack thing.

I have one of these - I've used it for guitar and bass gigs. Works great. I love the simplicity and compactness.

I'm interested in the XSW-D wireless as something I can use without having to set up stuff. I just want something I can throw into the guitar case and go. How are these on interference due to Wi Fi and other 2.4GHz systems?

I've been using Line 6 XD-V70 systems for a long time and have run into interference issues. Most times the Line 6 stuff will interfere with the Sound Man's tablet to router connection. Had a problem this weekend where my wireless was causing comm issues with the house DMX network.

I have 2 sets that I use at the same time for a dual output guitar.

No complaints yet. No dropouts at all. Time will tell. Definitely enjoy not having another rack thing.
Do you have the receivers connected direct to the inputs on the back of the AxeFx III?

Quick update. I did a gig this past weekend and tried to use the Sennheiser XSW-D. During sound check everything was fine. When we played the first song, my sound kept getting very soft and then it'd get louder and so on. I switched to cable for the rest of the gig.

Back
Top Bottom