• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Send/Rtn Setup

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
Thinking about using the send/return to extend my grid. How do I set up the levels? 100% out of send and 100% mix in return?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris

Legend!
we discussed turning the Send Level to 100% in the Feedback Send block, and the Mix to 100% in the Feedback Return block. no need to adjust anything else.

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
Shoot sorry I thought we talked about that.

No sorry needed bro. You did great. We talked about leaving the output off so no sound pass through but I never made the connection that by doing that I would put it in the last block. My mind was not functioning at 100%. Changing. My grid layout for 12 patches took me a little while lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom