Semi Broken Up Brit 800 G3 FW18 Mark Day

Mark,
Do you like the lifeson Les Paul. Does it have the same sustain that a normal custom shop does(non chambered)? Stock pickups? (i think thats what your playing)

I loved the tone, fits the few Bryan Adams tune perfecty

Mark,
Do you like the lifeson Les Paul. Does it have the same sustain that a normal custom shop does(non chambered)? Stock pickups? (i think thats what your playing)

I loved the tone, fits the few Bryan Adams tune perfecty

I love this guitar!! Tons of balls and sustain. I have a Duncan Distortion in the bridge and a 496r in the neck. The Lifeson is non-chambered. Not too heavy, not too light 8lbs10oz. The neck is wide like a PRS and very fast. I can't say enough positive things about this guitar. Gibson hit it out of the park with this!

This is so f***n' great... just can't wait 'till sunday when I'll sell considerable part of my rack and start hunting for used AFX2.

Just one observation... a 52-second clip with 33 secs of reading and 19 secs of listening... wouldn't mind if those proportions would be reversed in listening favour ;)

This is so f***n' great... just can't wait 'till sunday when I'll sell considerable part of my rack and start hunting for used AFX2.

Just one observation... a 52-second clip with 33 secs of reading and 19 secs of listening... wouldn't mind if those proportions would be reversed in listening favour ;)

Excellent counting!! The titles are necessary as I don't wish to speak. I very rarely talk in my videos anymore. I felt the intro riff to that song was enough to demo the tone :)

I will keep this feedback in mind :)

Hell yes! As you know, I'm a big fan of your work, Mark. I found it funny that this "Semi-broken, low gain" sound is about how much gain I use on my high-gain settings.

24zysfs.jpg

I know I am not the only one checking the forums multiple times daily waiting for FW18 to drop. I am loving all of the clips that are being posted!!

And I blame Mark for making buy the Axe Fx........ I feel I should say "Thank You Sir!!" Best piece of equipment I have ever purchased outside of my favorite guitar that is!

Back
Top Bottom