Semi Broken Up Brit 800 G3 FW18 Mark Day

This is the newly vamped FW18 G3 Brit 800 model. Man this amp sounds so great!!
I normally don't do this semi-broken up tone but this is too much fun.

Sounds great Mark, thanks for sharing.

Why you gotta flip us off @ 0:14 and 0:23 though?! Bb's are tough mate ;)

Mark what can I say, that the others haven't. So I will just stay unoriginal and say, what an awesome tone!!!!! Great playing as always...

Thanks for doing these things for us, we appreciate it.

Mark what can I say, that the others haven't. So I will just stay unoriginal and say, what an awesome tone!!!!! Great playing as always...

Thanks for doing these things for us, we appreciate it.

Thanks for always being so kind Scott!!!

Great playing and tone as usual Mark! Interesting, I was just messing with this song on the weekend, trying different amps to get that tone, using my Melancon (ssh). Never thought to try the Brit 800 with a humbucker guitar.

Guess I'll be trying that tonight. Thanks!

Mark, the patches that you will be posting/ sharing for Firmware 18 when its released, will they be for XL only or will you offer them for the Axe II as well. Reason I'm asking is I am going to order another to act as my main or backup in March so I need to decide which one to purchase. I have the Axe 2 now. I guess what Im asking is all the newest patches you guys are going to share in Axe Exchange will I need the XL?

Sounding sweeet!! The current G2 version of the 800 cleans up so nicely when you roll back the volume on your guitar, so I'm really looking forward to trying that out on G3 as well! :encouragement:

Really good tone. Low gain gets really interesting when the tone is good.... Or great.

Back
Top Bottom