• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Semi Broken Up Brit 800 G3 FW18 Mark Day

planetal

Mark,
Do you like the lifeson Les Paul. Does it have the same sustain that a normal custom shop does(non chambered)? Stock pickups? (i think thats what your playing)

I loved the tone, fits the few Bryan Adams tune perfecty

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
Mark,
Do you like the lifeson Les Paul. Does it have the same sustain that a normal custom shop does(non chambered)? Stock pickups? (i think thats what your playing)

I loved the tone, fits the few Bryan Adams tune perfecty

I love this guitar!! Tons of balls and sustain. I have a Duncan Distortion in the bridge and a 496r in the neck. The Lifeson is non-chambered. Not too heavy, not too light 8lbs10oz. The neck is wide like a PRS and very fast. I can't say enough positive things about this guitar. Gibson hit it out of the park with this!

kavoo

Inspired
This is so f***n' great... just can't wait 'till sunday when I'll sell considerable part of my rack and start hunting for used AFX2.

Just one observation... a 52-second clip with 33 secs of reading and 19 secs of listening... wouldn't mind if those proportions would be reversed in listening favour ;)

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
This is so f***n' great... just can't wait 'till sunday when I'll sell considerable part of my rack and start hunting for used AFX2.

Just one observation... a 52-second clip with 33 secs of reading and 19 secs of listening... wouldn't mind if those proportions would be reversed in listening favour ;)

Excellent counting!! The titles are necessary as I don't wish to speak. I very rarely talk in my videos anymore. I felt the intro riff to that song was enough to demo the tone :)

I will keep this feedback in mind :)

Sidivan

Fractal Fanatic
Hell yes! As you know, I'm a big fan of your work, Mark. I found it funny that this "Semi-broken, low gain" sound is about how much gain I use on my high-gain settings.

fenderbender

Inspired
24zysfs.jpg

blackadder

I know I am not the only one checking the forums multiple times daily waiting for FW18 to drop. I am loving all of the clips that are being posted!!

And I blame Mark for making buy the Axe Fx........ I feel I should say "Thank You Sir!!" Best piece of equipment I have ever purchased outside of my favorite guitar that is!

Top Bottom