Selling/shipping overseas?

tcb37

I'm sure many here have dealt with international sales of a used Axe Fx.
How have you done it? It can't be a "Verified" Paypal address. Which shipper do you use and how bad are the forms?
Thanks!

i received my money via paypal and shipped to spain via usps, there was no tracking # but the package arrived safely a couple weeks later

How were the PayPal fees? Isn't there a premium for payments received from say, Germany?

Paypal charges the seller a 4% fee currency conversion fee. Just tell the buyer you expect this to be covered.

Anyone who has ever bought items from another country using PayPal will already know about this, and if they don't then they can easily verify it for themselves.

some countries don't get the paypal 'verified' address. I live in the caribbean, and I don't have a 'verified' address. Doesn't stop me none from using it tho, I've bought a lot of stuff on this forum already via paypal. There is a 3% fee, didn't check to see if it's 4% now, but it's not a big deal. I've shipped stuff home when I was in the states too (I visit every 4 months or so), and there's not as much paperwork as you'd think - pretty much the shipping form, the insurance form and a declaration form stating that there's no guns, ammo, drugs, compressed gasses, etc etc in the shipment. I normally go to the shipping company, do up the forms package the stuff right there, and I'm outta there in like 20-30 mins tops.

Stuff typically gets here in about 2-4 days, but it usually takes about 2 weeks to clear customs :/

p.s. if I have the stuff packaged before I go to the shipping company, I can be out of there in less than 10mins.

Back
Top Bottom