• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Select Preset window

firepile

Would be great if Axe-Edit would remember which of the All/Bank A/B/C/D/E/F buttons was last selected next time you open the window.

Stratman68

Axe-Master
But it syncs to the axefx - so whatever preset is there on the axefx is where it goes - How could it work without syncing? That's how you edit a preset - Guess I am missing something here.

Stratman68

Axe-Master
Do you mean when you click presets button and say you were last in "D" bank, have it go back to D bank next time you do the same?

If so - I don't see a big advantage-one click I guess - But that's OK---- But OTOH One step further - how about as an option in the prefs? Like remember last bank- check it or not.

I would love to see many more pref for individual work flows. Including your idea :)

Top Bottom