SeeD - Testing things 1

Wow. Which Bass amp model were you using? Also the bass was that recent release own hammer created...hmm might have to get on that. I still haven't been able to nail my bass tone with the axe without my B7K. I use an Ibby BTB1406e 6 String with Nordstrand Big Singles. Any tips?

I used the SV Bass amp model with a Rat drive in front (mix at 30 %) low drive setting,and mess with the Bass ,mid,treble.
And a OH bass IR. Recent release.. yes. I love that pack
Thats it. I have tried the darkglass B7K before. I dont miss it.

I used the SV Bass amp model with a Rat drive in front (mix at 30 %) low drive setting,and mess with the Bass ,mid,treble.
And a OH bass IR. Recent release.. yes. I love that pack
Thats it. I have tried the darkglass B7K before. I dont miss it.

Now that is interesting. I'll just have to get better at dialing in bass tones with the Axe I guess before I was comfortable letting this thing go. I mean I definitely believe the Axe can do that kind of stuff obviously.

I'll try those settings and the cab pack and let you know what I think.

Now that is interesting. I'll just have to get better at dialing in bass tones with the Axe I guess before I was comfortable letting this thing go. I mean I definitely believe the Axe can do that kind of stuff obviously.

I'll try those settings and the cab pack and let you know what I think.

Du you play with "dirt" some fuzz ??

Du you play with "dirt" some fuzz ??

I typically use the B7k for full sounding clean bass and for a bit of grit. Rarely I'll use it for heavy gain, when do it's ala Alex Webster haha. Usually I'll just use my Walrus Audio Janus for Fuzz.

Oki,try a rat in front of a SV Bass...ahhh see the pic ;)

Turn Drive up.. for "dirt" and use the EQ knobs too. Cut or boost

Attachments

• rat.jpg
    rat.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 2 amp.JPG
    2 amp.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 31
That is a sweet jam and the tone is smooth, tight and sound. I will say the new OH Bass IR's are unbeatable. What are you using for drums?

Back
Top Bottom