SeeD - Bass preset for 1.06 Q. Have fun

Got around to trying this out and it works beautifully for me, played along to a guitar/drum track and it fit right in the mix pretty much immediately. I like it better than the sounds I've been getting from the tone hammer honestly, this is way more flexible. Thank you for this :)

Hi again,

FYI I reastrted from scratch - redownloaded the preset, applied the cab to the bottom row only - still distorts.. that's life - Guess my bass is a little different. If I change the amps and tweak, I get rid of the distortion, but feel I loose the essence of it. Never mind :) thanks for sharing.

Pauly
Same, I guess the Big Single -Nordstrands are just higher output with my active EQ on my BTB

Hi again,

FYI I reastrted from scratch - redownloaded the preset, applied the cab to the bottom row only - still distorts.. that's life - Guess my bass is a little different. If I change the amps and tweak, I get rid of the distortion, but feel I loose the essence of it. Never mind :) thanks for sharing.

Pauly

I mind :)

Hmm,that is strange..
If you go to amp 2 (row 2) and just lower the gain (drive) it should sound good then ?

Did you by some case,add some gain in the Global menu (amp Gain) ??
Global..butten..

This preset is awesome! I have been using my Axe FX II in a Christian college Chapel service with 7,000+ people every Monday morning for electric guitar, and my roommate is going to be using my Axe FX next week to run his bass direct using this preset. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom