Second Wave Of Shipments??

I was hoping that maybe we could get some idea on how many units will be shipping once the boat arrives and a ballpark on what date you needed to get on the waitlist to get one of those.

Also, I live in the Los Angeles area and was wondering if Tone Merchants will be getting a demo unit? I know a lot of guitar players that would love to demo the FX8 in person!

Hopefully the first day and before 4:00pm. That is when I got on the list and still no invite.

I wish I could tell you the exact time.
I do remember I was at my computer when the email came in for the list and I responded right away.

Unlike your place on the list, the time you get a confirmation is not always precisely correlated with when you sent the invitation.

Unlike your place on the list, the time you get a confirmation is not always precisely correlated with when you sent the invitation.

That makes sense, email is not a guaranteed delivery service. Certainly not regarding timely delivery. Soon enough this wait will be a memory but I still seem to check many times a day anyway.

Does anyone have even a ballpark idea how many units are reserved from the waiting list? Are there 500, or 5000, or 50000 being (not so) patiently waited for?
And how many units are getting hatched per brood?

Does anyone have even a ballpark idea how many units are reserved from the waiting list? Are there 500, or 5000, or 50000 being (not so) patiently waited for?
And how many units are getting hatched per brood?

I'm sure they know the answer to this, but I doubt they will give this information out for fear of mores set backs and delays. It's in their best interest to stay as tight lipped as possible and not give out info that could potentially change. Same with estimates of waitlist invitations.. makes sense to just not confirm or deny anything and stay silent. I would also looooove estimates though.

Received my invite today at 4:33pm central time and purchased it. I got on the waitlist back on Oct 3 @ 2:09 pm central time. Can't wait. Long time G-System user here. Always ran 4 cable method with no issues at all with my 5153 standard 100 watt, 50 watt and Stealth. But the
G-System is dead in the water. Looking forward to getting the FX8 and diving in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom