Second Wave Of Shipments??

Are invites still on the first week of October? I got on the list November 16th.. At this rate, it will be 2016 before I finally buy one :ambivalence:

Zadadu75 please let us know when you're get your invite, and anyone else who is in that first week of Oct. It will somewhat help us gauge future invites. I hope the boat has a large cargo area..

I just received my custom loom from Best Tronics, I have my 2 EV-1 foot pedals, and now just waiting for the FX8... Super excited and ready to get it hooked up and start gigging with it...

Zadadu75 please let us know when you're get your invite, and anyone else who is in that first week of Oct. It will somewhat help us gauge future invites. I hope the boat has a large cargo area..
I got in on the morning of 10/4 and still no invite. Soon, hopefully.

It seems like they're still in the first week of October 2014. However, that's probably the week with the most entries into the waiting list, so it will take a bit to move forward from there. I anticipate things will move along a little faster once Fractal gets past that week. At least I hope so.

So, 2 weeks later we are only 2 hours through the first day of the wait list. FML. It's going to be a looooooong f@*king time before most of us get our hands on one of these. There is always eBay I guess.

So, 2 weeks later we are only 2 hours through the first day of the wait list. FML. It's going to be a looooooong f@*king time before most of us get our hands on one of these. There is always eBay I guess.

Yeah, I didn't get on the list until February. I did ask to see if I would get an invite for the 1st "major" shipment that goes out and was told yes. I'm assuming that's the units that will be made from the parts coming by boat from China.

Yeah, I didn't get on the list until February. I did ask to see if I would get an invite for the 1st "major" shipment that goes out and was told yes. I'm assuming that's the units that will be made from the parts coming by boat from China.

I got on the list on Feb 14. Considering that the invites are still within the first few hours of Day 1, I wasn't expecting to get my invite until after summer. This is good news (assuming that the parts won't have any snags...).

Back
Top Bottom