Search is not working for my

Bulldog50

Inspired
So I watched Cooper Carter video today on You Tube about 5 things one ought to know about the AXE FX III. Towards the end of the video, he told a story about Bobby Harrison , formerly of Brit Floyd, uploading one of his presets. It is call Comfy Solo, the preset he used for Comfortably Numb. So I opened up AXE-Change, logged in, and searched for the preset by plugging in Bobby's User ID. No results. Then I plugged in the name of the preset "Comfy Solo". No results there. Then I put in Bobby's Christian name, Bobby Harrison. Still no search returns. I had all options selected in the search. Does anyone have any idea of what I was doing incorrectly. As always, thanks to the group for their usually outstanding help.

The name on Axe-Change might not ne the actual forum user name.
OK. But the screen shot I took from Cooper Carter's video showed all the names, numbers, etc, and when I plugged them in I got no results. Only when I plugged in the name of the preset. I do quite a bit of searching across all platforms, and there is something wrong with the AXE Change search engine, I am sorry to say.

Thanks. I finally found it, but I was wondering why search does not work as advertised. The only way I found it was putting in the preset name (Comfy Solo). User ID did not work, nor artist name. Are there any tricks I am missing when searching?
The more information you put into a search, the fewer things it'll return. Conversely, the less information you give it the more things it'll return. This isn't unique to that particular search form, it's universal.

Thanks. I finally found it, but I was wondering why search does not work as advertised. The only way I found it was putting in the preset name (Comfy Solo). User ID did not work, nor artist name. Are there any tricks I am missing when searching?

SEARCH is working fine.

I get correct results, searching for "pink floyd" or "Bobby Harrison"or "comfy solo" etc.
Mixing search terms like "Pink Floyd Bobby" doesn't work.

Always make sure that you're on the correct tab page when searching, in this case: Presets. Searching for "Bobby Harrison" on the Cabs tab won't give any results.

And don't overlook the multiple search results pages. The controls are below at the right. Example: searching for "Pink Floyd" doesn't display Bobby Harrison's presets, you have to scroll to page 8 to see them.

Back
Top Bottom