Fixed Screen scrolling on per-preset page doesn't match cursor

Poparad

Power User
When scrolling through options on the Per-Preset FC Settings page, the cursor will scroll out of view before the display moves to catch up with it, three presses late in either direction.

Just checked this out on 1.05 and scrolling up is fixed, but scrolling down is still lagging behind the cursor by two entries.

The bug is still there on 1.06 beta 2:
Thank you for the video evidence! I still cannot reproduce this, however it is clear there is something going wrong. From a power on, what sequence are you using to navigate to this screen?

It's just right there on the main screen, hitting "FC PER-PRESET.". It doesn't matter if I go right to it when I power on or if I've been editing a layout or whatever and come back to that menu. That particular menu always does that (both the first page and the second "Overrides" page on that menu).

Last edited:
Would either of you mind uploading your system settings and/preset that this occurs with, please? Perhaps the answer lies within, since I'm clearly missing something.

Maybe you also need the layouts?
Attached preset, globals, my basic layout where I want to perform the override, and all layouts (if there are some cross references).

(just an idea: why not add an option to FM3 edit which zips the current preset, layout and global settings, so that you get most informations with one click in case you need it? We are using this in our software, it's quite helpful sometimes, and a one click solution)

Attachments

• [main].fclayout
    9.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 200821-204814-system+gb+fc.syx
    192.6 KB · Views: 0
  • all-layouts_20200821_204928.fclayout
    84.5 KB · Views: 0
  • preset.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
The video helps for sure. I also tested and didn’t experience this.

It’s as if the cursor isn’t forcing the page to scroll, so the cursor goes off screen. I didn’t know what to look for before.

I’ll retest as well and see if I can match it.

Also interesting, and maybe related: On the next page ("Overrides"), the not overridden switches are initialized as "-1", turning on the big knob however brings them to "--".

Also interesting, and maybe related: On the next page ("Overrides"), the not overridden switches are initialized as "-1", turning on the big knob however brings them to "--".
Unrelated, but definitely a bug on our radar (it's a GUI only bug, however).

Back
Top Bottom