Accessories Screen protection system for FC controllers - coming soon!

Third-party commercial accessories for Fractal Audio products

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hello folks! Hope you're all healthy.

Well, I've been working on a design for something for a bit. I've always been of the mindset that I'd never sell anything I wouldn't want and use for myself, and that's exactly why I've created this approach to protecting the displays on the FM3 and FC controllers, while being able to add a little elegant graphic splash to them, whether it's just for a little added colour or to help identify controllers in multi-controller setups.

All magnetic (magnets are not visible) and absolute minimal glare through careful design and material choice based on my KickTags system keeps the elegant look of the FC and won’t blind you with reflections under stage lighting.

Still tweaking on these a little bit, but nearly there. FC6 version done... FC12 prototypes on the way.

Screen protectors, with integrated glow in the dark labels, coming out for the Axe FX III at the same time.

Coming soon from ZenRigs. Details and pics over the coming week :)

Cheers! Sukh

FBE865BC-1234-4D20-8789-F79E9D239E62.jpeg
E88C105F-A552-48E2-B08A-697B296CEC22.jpeg

Last edited:
Getting closer. Photographing today and shot a little video. Need to put it all together, which I hope to do tomorrow and then a little work on the store and it'll be ready to go. Loving how this is looking!

Dual board teaser.jpg

Here it is folks. Introduction and explainer video for the new Screen Protection System (I need a name for it!) for the Fractal Audio FM3 and FC Series Controllers. There will also be screen protectors available for the Axe FX III.

Fingers crossed, available from tomorrow - just got to update the site and finalise pricing. Cheers!

Hello folks.

The website is all done - I'm pleased to let you know that ZenGuard Display Protection System for the Fractal Audio FM3 and FC6 Controller is now available from the ZenRigs store!

Head on over to www.ZenRigs.com to check it out.

Thanks for all your messages and for your patience!

Going to go hit the bottle now. Cheers! Sukh

FC6 hubba hubba.jpgkebab strip promo.jpg

When do you expect the protection system will be available for the FC12?

It's here and ready - should be photographing this weekend and available sometime next week though the store (probably around end of week).

I'll post updates here over the coming days.

Thank you!
Sukh

Your protector for the FC-12 still shows to be coming soon. Any idea on when they will be available?

Your protector for the FC-12 still shows to be coming soon. Any idea on when they will be available?

I had some minor last minute tweaking to do - which is why they've been delayed, but I'm going to get the FM3 ones out first (this week, all going to plan) and then the FC12 ones by the end of the month. I have them here and ready, just need to iron out a few logistical things and update the website. I'm back up and running as of today (after being knocked out to a degree following water related damage here in May) so updates will be coming soon and more regularly.

I had some minor last minute tweaking to do - which is why they've been delayed, but I'm going to get the FM3 ones out first (this week, all going to plan) and then the FC12 ones by the end of the month. I have them here and ready, just need to iron out a few logistical things and update the website. I'm back up and running as of today (after being knocked out to a degree following water related damage here in May) so updates will be coming soon and more regularly.
Let us know when they're available. I'd like to get some stuff for my FM3.

Back
Top Bottom