Screen Of Death

diddleybo

Inspired
I've heard about the white ones and the black ones before but mine is... pastel?
At first, I thought, "wow! new power-up screen? cool!" and then I realized I haven't updated it yet.

What should I do? I'm on FW 6.2 and was going to try the 6.4, but...

Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated here as I have a show to play tomorrow night!

Attachments

• IMG_4956.HEIC.jpg
    IMG_4956.HEIC.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_4957.HEIC.jpg
    IMG_4957.HEIC.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4958.HEIC.jpg
    IMG_4958.HEIC.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_4959.HEIC.jpg
    IMG_4959.HEIC.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 79
Contact support.. on older models, I've have said take the top off and check that your cables are seated.. but.. that would probably void the warranty on the AF3, so... contact support.. You can still work via Axe Edit..

Contact support.. on older models, I've have said take the top off and check that your cables are seated.. but.. that would probably void the warranty on the AF3, so... contact support.. You can still work via Axe Edit..
Thank you, s0c9! I did contact Support this morning, but haven't heard back from them yet, so...

I know I can still play through the III but who knows what else is going on inside of the black box, so now I packed up my car with my Fender Bassman, Ibanez PUE5 Tube and RMC3 wah and on my way to the show. Should be interesting...

Thank you, s0c9! I did contact Support this morning, but haven't heard back from them yet, so...

I know I can still play through the III but who knows what else is going on inside of the black box, so now I packed up my car with my Fender Bassman, Ibanez PUE5 Tube and RMC3 wah and on my way to the show. Should be interesting...
It's a Saturday.. you probably won't hear from them until Monday!
Good luck w/ the show!

Back
Top Bottom