FS Schecter Nick Johnston USA Signature Traditional SSS 2017 Atomic Green Nitro - $2,200 USD+Shipping

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Reverb listing for pictures: https://rvrb.io/2017-2021-nick-joh-2ydh0t

I'm selling for my technologically challenged friend this Schecter USA Nick Johnston Traditional SSS purchased direct from Schecter Guitar Research on May 1, 2017. As you can see from the photos, the guitar was hardly played, perhaps 5 hours playing time at most and kept in the case which only traveled from the factory, to him, and then to my house to take pictures. That's it.

The guitar feels amazing and sounds great, but my friend realizes that it's time to let this go so that other players can really enjoy it. For those The Gear Page people cruising this site, the guitar weighs 8 lbs according to my bathroom scale.

The interesting feature of this guitar is that the truss rod adjustment is up by the nut like most modern Fender Strats rather than the spoke wheel at the base of the neck (Ernie Ball Music Man style) like both Schecter and Sweetwater currently list as the specs for this model. The case includes all the case candy featured in photos.

Tech Specs
GENERAL
Number of Strings 6
Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
BODY
Body Type Solidbody
Body Shape Nick Johnson Signature
Body Material Alder
Body Finish Gloss
Color Atomic Green
NECK
Neck Material Wenge
Neck Shape Custom C
Neck Joint Bolt-on
Radius 14"
Fingerboard Material Macassar Ebony
Fingerboard Inlay Dots
Number of Frets 22, Jescar Premium German Silver
Scale Length 25.5"
Nut Width 1.67"
Nut Material GraphTech Tusq
HARDWARE
Bridge/Tailpiece Schecter Vintage 2-point Tremolo
Tuners Schecter/Hipshot Staggered Locking
ELECTRONICS
Neck Pickup Nick Johnston Signature Atomic Single-coil
Middle Pickup Nick Johnston Signature Atomic Single-coil
Bridge Pickup Nick Johnston Signature Atomic Single-coil
Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
Switching 5-way blade pickup switch

Please do not ask if we would ship overseas or would ship without the OHSC, the answer is no. NO TRADES, just cash/PayPal offers that are not lowball offers as lowball offers they will be ignored.

Local pickup in Bergen County NJ is super cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom