Bug? Scenes on Reveal overriding Looper Control Mode

npx

Inspired
Axe FX II FW 9
MFC FW 2.15 (Factory reset of MFC after FW update due to switch reprogramming weirdness)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Set up scenes 1-5 on IA switches 1-5 in Reveal mode.
2. When in Looper Control Mode, pressing switch 5 (supposed to be Tempo) engages scene 5. Switches 1/2/3/4 (Record/Play/Once/Dub) work as intended.

I also noticed a separate issue when I was playing with a different configuration:

1. Assign scenes 1/2/3 to switches 11/12/13.
2. While playing on scene 2 or 3, with its corresponding LED lit, engage Looper Control Mode. The LED on switch #11 (bypass) turns green to indicate the looper is active, as intended.
3. When Looper Control mode is exited, this LED doesn't turn off, leaving the MFC appearing as though scene 1 is active. The LED for the scene selected before entering Looper Control Mode is no longer lit.

Just noticed that if the tuner on the MFC is accessed from Looper Control Mode, I get glitches on the MFC display where the current state of the looper (PLAY->--- or STOP->--- etc) flashes up very quickly then returns to the tuner screen.

Just noticed that if the tuner on the MFC is accessed from Looper Control Mode, I get glitches on the MFC display where the current state of the looper (PLAY->--- or STOP->--- etc) flashes up very quickly then returns to the tuner screen.

Update: The MFC screen glitches only seem to happen when using a 9 pin MIDI cable and AC adapter. No glitches for me when connected via Ethernet.

I still have your first problem:

"1. Set up scenes 1-5 on IA switches 1-5 in Reveal mode.2. When in Looper Control Mode, pressing switch 5 (supposed to be Tempo) engages scene 5. Switches 1/2/3/4 (Record/Play/Once/Dub) work as intended."

I did a factory reset of the MFC andthe problem is still there.
Regards Jesper

I still have your first problem:

"1. Set up scenes 1-5 on IA switches 1-5 in Reveal mode.2. When in Looper Control Mode, pressing switch 5 (supposed to be Tempo) engages scene 5. Switches 1/2/3/4 (Record/Play/Once/Dub) work as intended."

I did a factory reset of the MFC andthe problem is still there.
Regards Jesper

I just reproduced this as well...

Back
Top Bottom