Scenes on MFC Screen...

+1,000,000. My number one wish for the Axe. ABSOLUTELY!!!!. Lose the "X" at the beginning to gain a digit for scenes. Just another thought...change scenes to use letters A through H. Lose the X and make the first 3 digits the preset number and the 4th digit the scene. So it would look something like 128D...preset 128 scene D. Just a thought.

I just hope it's technically possible. It seems like many requests are really good and nobody would argue e.g. for this wish here. I think implementing something like this is a lot easier than e.g. creating a new VH4 Blueface version, IF it's possible. So what comes to mind is, that it's just not possible. Would be nice to have some feedback from Fractal.

If I understood correctly the problem was how to permanently show the selected scene without having to allocate additional memory neither in the Axe nor the MFC.

However, if it is possible to invert characters on the MFC screen the first 8 characters of the preset's name could be inverted depending on which scene is selected - for scene 1 the first character, for scene 2 the second character etc. This way no additional memory should be needed. Might this be a possible solution? If they cannot be inverted these characters may be substituted by an especially allocated character, say _.

i did the ribbon switch and then back and i have to say - they have to do this . . i was hitting the wrong preset and it was killing me, i will be going back to the switching the ribbon until they do it.

Back
Top Bottom