Scenes / Bank Size = 1 / IA1 light question

CodePoet

Fractal Fanatic
I love scenes - revolutionized my setup.

I've re-worked my presets to make use of scenes and have the MFC set up to use switches 1-5 to select scenes 1-5 (IAs set up with SCENEx assigned to them). I'd like to have a bank size of 1 and up/down through presets (or songs), land at the song I want, hit IA1 to select the preset. I have IA1-IA5 linked together (LinkA=01 02 03 04 05). BankStyle is set to NONE as I don't want to switch presets until I lock it in by hitting IA1.

This is all working but I can't get all aspects working together at once:
- With a Bank Size of 1, the switching works but IA1 stays lit after switching to another scene.
- With a Bank Size of 0, IA1-IA5 light up as expected when changing scenes. The downside here is that each Up/Down is switching presets on the Axe-Fx.

Is there a way to configure the MFC so that I can step through the MFC with Up/Down and switch presets as in the BankSize=1 scenario, but not have IA1 stay lit after changing scenes?

Thanks for any help!

Can't be done unless you do your scenes on a different row or somehow rearrange your setup so the preset and scene buttons are different. IA1 can't be the scene AND preset button.

Yeah, that's what I'm seeing. Doesn't seem to be a way to get the IA1 preset light out of the way after selecting the preset.

Back
Top Bottom