Scenes and LF+

rickboot

Fractal Fanatic
I had Scenes working with my LF+ by having IA send MIDI command CC# 34 0-3. Worked great in v9.02. Now in v10 after I press a scene IA it the AF2 goes to Scene 4 and stays there. Anyone else have this problem?

I have the same problem with FW9.02. Have not tried it with 10 yet.

I ran into problems having it sync the effects state after the MIDI command. I initially had 4 steps setup up like this:

Step STEP #1
MIDI COMMAND AXE-FX2 CC# 34 0
External Dev Sync
Step STEP #2
MIDI COMMAND AXE-FX2 CC# 34 1
External Dev Sync
Step STEP #3
MIDI COMMAND AXE-FX2 CC# 34 2
External Dev Sync
Step STEP #4
MIDI COMMAND AXE-FX2 CC# 34 3
External Dev Sync

For some reason, when I include the External Dev Sync command, it flies through all 4 steps and ends up on Scene 4. If I take out the External Dev Sync command, I am able to step through each Scene change command.

Javajunkie, do you have one IA function set up to step through scenes? If so, how do you have it programmed?

I got it working again. I believe the problem was that I upgraded to the LF+ editor to 2.11. I downgraded and it scenes are working again.

Are you setting individual IA buttons to access each Scene, or are you assigning step commands for one IA switch? If you are doing it with step commands, are you able to get it to work with the external dev sync command?

Last edited:
I am using individual IA buttons for Scenes 1-4. I just tried using Steps on a preset and that works too, now.

When I went to the 2.11 it broke Scenes so I reverted to 2.08. All is good again.

Back
Top Bottom