Implemented Scene volume

andyp13

Power User
Could you give the scene volumes a CC number option so they can be assigned to a footswitch please.

Last edited:
What would you do with this? You can do a volume boost using a Volume block. Engage it to boost the volume. Much easier than assigning CCs to scene volume.

Maybe the op want to be able to increase or decrease scene volume with a footswitch... like AxeFX2 or AX8... it would be very cool...

Assigning scene volume increase (+1db) and scene volume decrease (-1db) to CC would give us the ability to change and save scenes volume quickly on stage.

Thanx

Maybe the op want to be able to increase or decrease scene volume with a footswitch... like AxeFX2 or AX8... it would be very cool...

Assigning scene volume increase (+1db) and scene volume decrease (-1db) to CC would give us the ability to change and save scenes volume quickly on stage.

Thanx
Just like the good ole days on the II!

What would you do with this? You can do a volume boost using a Volume block. Engage it to boost the volume. Much easier than assigning CCs to scene volume.

You can’t make adjustments on the fly, with your method you can only engage/disengage preset volumes - no good.
With the CCs to scene volume one can make adjustments on the fly up/down +/-1db at a time, a very convenient method for balancing up scenes on soundchecks from gig to gig - just like you could with the II.
The scene levels have been implemented in the output block but without CCs to control them they can’t be used for on the fly adjustments :( With CCs enabled we would be back in the game.

Last edited:
You can’t make adjustments on the fly, with your method you can only engage/disengage preset volumes - no good.
With the CCs to scene volume one can make adjustments on the fly up/down +/-1db at a time, a very convenient method for balancing up scenes on soundchecks from gig to gig - just like you could with the II.
The scene levels have been implemented in the output block but without CCs to control them they can’t be used for on the fly adjustments :( With CCs enabled we would be back in the game.
That's not scene volume, that's Volume Increment and Decrement controllers.

could we have Volume Increment and Decrement CCs added please.

So I can adjust the volume of each individual scene like I could on the axe II

Cliff... I have had the Ultra, the II, and currently own an Ax8 and a III. You could have rested on your laurels at so many turns, but you’re out here supporting your products and customers 200% every day it seems. I am constantly impressed and grateful. Just... thanks, man.

Back
Top Bottom