Scene Volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

djidoe

Inspired
Is per scene volume is the way to go in AxeFX3 ? If so, how ?

If not, is there any alternative how to set up the volume for each scene ?

Mmmm I think it’s a step backward compared to what we’ve had in the AxeFx2... in the 2 no need to insert blocks, each scene had his own independent volume.

use the 4 channels in the Output block, or a Filter or EQ block with its channels?

Hi Chris, do you know if there any plans in the future to possibly provide a simpler/monolithic capability for all available scenes? (As in the axe II?)

Opposed to selecting a fx block really designed for more than just volume adjustments across scenes?

Using the channels on the Output block is the way to go. You HAVE to insert one anyways. From my experience you don't need more than 2 to 4 different volumes per preset. As always, YMMV.

Mmmm I think it’s a step backward compared to what we’ve had in the AxeFx2... in the 2 no need to insert blocks, each scene had his own independent volume.

It’s not a step backward because you always needs to have at least one output block, and that block can have 4 channels, with each channel having a different volume.

This adds flexibility because you can mix and match channels per scene, so a scene could add a drive block etc, and it could use channel 2 output for reduced volume, while channel 3 is louder, so then you can have one scene change channels and also bypass blocks etc

More flexible than just thing volume to a scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom