Wish Scene volume increase and decrease using built in switches

Just like the bigger brother I'd love to be able to assign any of the footswitches (F or regular) as scene volume increase/decrease.

Right now on the AX8 it's possible with an external footswitch, but it also lags/stutters.

Would love it to be just like the axe fx, all in the unit and no latency.

The "stutter" is because the Volume Inc/Dec function also saves the preset, which takes a lot of processing and causes a brief dropout.

I'd love to see a way to implement the save feature without the stutter. Maybe there's away to optimize the saving process in memory or something? I find that even after my levels are dialed in, I'll still use this pretty frequently to help dial in for different room dynamics, someone else playing at a different volume, etc. Some nights your levels just need tweaking...

The "stutter" is because the Volume Inc/Dec function also saves the preset, which takes a lot of processing and causes a brief dropout.

I hear ya, though I still wish it not to do so. Thus this being my wish, in addition to being able to use the buttons on the AX8 to do these commands as opposed to an external footswitch.

Back
Top Bottom