Scene Toggles on the FX8

Stevel0213

Greetings one and all....

So I know that I can assign one of the F-Switches to toggle between scenes 1 & 2 on any given preset, however does anyone know if an F switch can be programmed to toggle between two different scenes within a preset (i.e. 2 & 6)? I've a need to toggle back and forth between more than just scenes 1 & 2 on many occasions and would like to avoid needing to stomp two switches every time (F switch and then the scene). I'd like to do this globally rather than allocating a block on any given preset. I read through the Function Switches section and don't really see that referenced. This would be similar to a "Previous Channel" button on a TV remote.

Any and all tips are greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Steve

Last edited:
I think you can assign one of the regular buttons to select a specific scene, though I'm not sure how much that helps.

The only option for single tap scene switching at the moment would be Sticky Scenes. The scene revert, multiple options for scene #/# or "back button" have been requested a few of times in the Wish List.

Thanks for the replies...yes I believe the sticky scene is the only option right now..only problem with that is I lose the ability to switch blocks on/off within the preset..oh well...hopefully there'll be an update for this. Thanks again....

Back
Top Bottom