Scene Toggle with single button?

Is there a way to set up a Scene button to toggle between the selected Scene and the previous one?

For instance......
If I am using 2 Scenes for a song and do not want to go back and forth on different buttons.

My Digitech GSP1101 (actually the Control 2) has a function that allows me to toggle back and forth between 2 Presets. I'm very used to using this function, especially when singing and playing.

at this time, that function is not available. maybe it can be added in the future as a wish list item.

It's in the wishlist... I called it bounce. It's a function I also remembered from the GSP...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Sounds like an X/Y for scenes?

Sort of, but the difference is, this would take you back to the last Scene you were on instead of the Y setting every time.

For instance in a song:
If you are on the clean setting and move to a solo setting, then back to the same clean setting again.

Then, in the next song:
Overdriven rhythm, solo setting, then back to overdriven rhythm again.

It just takes any guess work or looking at the board out of the equation. If I'm singing and playing, then need to play a solo, then go immediately back into singing and playing........that's hard enough without trying to find different buttons while doing all of that. :mrgreen It could be that I just lack coordination! :mrgreen

Sort of, but the difference is, this would take you back to the last Scene you were on instead of the Y setting every time.

For instance in a song:
If you are on the clean setting and move to a solo setting, then back to the same clean setting again.

Then, in the next song:
Overdriven rhythm, solo setting, then back to overdriven rhythm again.

It just takes any guess work or looking at the board out of the equation. If I'm singing and playing, then need to play a solo, then go immediately back into singing and playing........that's hard enough without trying to find different buttons while doing all of that. :mrgreen It could be that I just lack coordination! :mrgreen

I get that totally.

+1

This really would be very handy. Two taps to toggle between two scenes can be clunky under some circumstances.

Seems to me using the sticky scene function and assigning two adjacent buttons (such as buttons 7 & 8) to the effects configurations needed would be just as effective. Even with a "scene toggle" setting as described, you still need to look at the floorboard and step on the correct switch when it's time to change scenes.
Unless of course you're advocating 16 scenes within a preset, then I'm on board

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Seems to me using the sticky scene function and assigning two adjacent buttons (such as buttons 7 & 8) to the effects configurations needed would be just as effective. Even with a "scene toggle" setting as described, you still need to look at the floorboard and step on the correct switch when it's time to change scenes.
Unless of course you're advocating 16 scenes within a preset, then I'm on board

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
16 Scenes would be cool!

I always have my solo button in the same place, but am seldom on the same Scene (for each song) before I hit the solo Scene.
Maybe X-Y Scene buttons would be easier.......Solo function for each Scene!
Either way would work perfectly for me!

Back
Top Bottom